NSK 6000zz Bearing
Plain bearings are composed of two parts. On one hand, there is the fixed part, which bears the loads, known as the support, and on the other, the area that gets worn; in other words, the one that is in contact with the moving element: the bush.
With the purpose of minimizing the losses generated by the bearing friction, material pairs with low friction coefficient is generally used, or a lubricant is added between the parts: solid – graphite or Teflon -, liquid – oil – or gaseous – pressurized air.
A plain bearing, or more commonly sliding bearing and slide bearing (in railroading sometimes called a solid bearing, journal bearing, or friction bearing), is the simplest type of bearing, comprising just a bearing surface and no rolling elements. Therefore, the journal (i.e., the part of the shaft in contact with the bearing) slides over the bearing surface. The simplest example of a plain bearing is a shaft rotating in a hole. A simple linear bearing can be a pair of flat surfaces designed to allow motion; e.g., a drawer and the slides it rests on or the ways on the bed of a lathe.
Plain bearings, in general, are the least expensive type of bearing. They are also compact and lightweight, and they have a high load-carrying capacity.
- AST AST090 19590 plain bearings
- 0.06 in
- Toyana SI05T/K plain bearings
- Yes (with retaining
- Bearings with Housin
- 101,6 mm x 106,363 mm x 95,25 mm SKF PCZ 6460 E plain bearings
- Cylindrical Bore Set
- 320 mm x 440 mm x 160 mm INA GE 320 DO plain bearings
- Cast Iron
- Spherical Roller
- 420 mm x 600 mm x 300 mm ISB GE 420 CP plain bearings
- 1.1 mm
- 11000 rpm
- INA GE800-DW-2RS2 plain bearings
- 20 mm
- Single Row Non-Fill
- 100 mm x 160 mm x 85 mm ISO GE 100 XES plain bearings
- [Aluminum Alloy] Alu
- AST GEC480HCS plain bearings
- Tapered hole adapter
- Bearing Steel
- AST AST850BM 10060 plain bearings
- AST850BM 10060
- AST AST20 1515 plain bearings
- 0.27 lb